Note: This document is a summary of the issues and features addressed in the SHOTPlus Production Release version 5.6.5 and 5.7.0 on 11 December 2017. This information can also be found under the Help Menu, Revisions within the SHOTPlus software.
SHOTPlus Production Release
A Production Release for SHOTPlus is scheduled for December 2017.
The current version of SHOTPlus (version 5.6.5) will require a small technical update before users can finally upgrade to the new production version 5.7.0. There have been changes in windows and this technical update is required to remain compatible.
The release will be available from the 11th December 2017, from a user perspective the following will occur;
- Current version 5.6.5 will prompt for and update.
- After updating and upon reopening SHOTPlus a pop-up window will prompt a user to follow the download links to the new 5.7.0 production installer.
- Following the download link will take the users to the Orica BlastIQ Help Center where they can download and install version 5.7.0.
- After installing version 5.7.0 future updates will as per normal (1 update / release).
Please pass this information onto your customers so that they are aware of the changes and to ensure they are still be able to receive updates to the software. We will also communicate this to users via Orica’s BlastIQ Support channels.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Release Notes – SHOTPlus – Version 5.7.0
11th December 2017
- [SP-4] - Hole table,Adjust act stem act product displays zero
- [SP-12] - Incorrect name and description for dimension tool.
- [SP-15] - Additional decimal places displaying on hole table.
- [SP-63] - 5.7 versions of Premier edition are unable to load SHOTPlus files
- [SP-70] - Blaster's Desktop complains that SHOTPlus has installed to a non-standard location, refuses to manage it
- [SP-25] - Firing time uploaded from logger or blaster to autopopulate in SP
- [SP-30] - Add All button to flags in visibility manager
- [SP-45] - UX: Identify default skin based on style guide
- [SP-46] - Implement default skin
- [SP-53] - Launcher for management of multiple versions of SP
- [SP-64] - Release notes for 5.7.0
- [SP-71] - Create New Region for SHOTPlus (Dominican Republic)
- [SP-21] - BML Export from Plant App to SHOTPlus
- [SP-27] - Improve French translation
- [SP-31] - Make 'Apply ID's and delays from upload' the default option
- [SP-59] - Remove the resource cost options from SHOTPlus Premier Menus
- [SP-62] - Allow Measurement and Dimension tools to be closed via popup window
Release Notes – SHOTPlus – Version 5.6.5
11th December 2017
- [SP-60] - Turn off software updates for SHOTPlus 5.6.x