Note: This document is a summary of the issues and features addressed in the SHOTPlus Production Release version 5.6.5 and 5.7.0 on 11 December 2017. This information can also be found under the Help Menu, Revisions within the SHOTPlus software.
SHOTPlus Production Release
A minor production release for SHOTPlus is scheduled for 29th January 2018, this will be version 5.7.1.
This release will require users to download the latest installer from the BlastIQ Help Centre. The new installer will be available from January 29th on the website.
From a user perspective, the main new features in this version are:
- Support for initiation points for integration with DIPPlus. This will allow users to apply loading rules in the field without deleting initiation points when information is exported from the DIPPlus units back into SHOTPlus. Further information regarding this feature can be found in the DIPPlus release notes.
- Inclusion of the total number of each surface connection on the tie legend. Previously only the surface connection type was displayed on the tie legend, but this version will now display a total number of each type of connector.
A comprehensive list of what is included in this release can be found below.
Please pass this information onto your customers so that they are aware of these features and are able to benefit from the update. We will also work to communicate this to users via BlastIQ Support.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Release Notes – SHOTPlus – Version 5.7.1
29th January 2018
- [SP-18] - Fix clip to polygon elevation default value
- [SP-112] - Change default setting of holes to design for hole depth and loading in SHOTPlus Standard
- [SP-120] - Fix material type unable to be changed in loading rules when using Imperial units
- [SP-121] - Drop down list for products in edit loading window unavailable when non-English language selected
- [SP-122] - Incorrect formatting of backfill value - Edit hole screen
- [SP-124] - Prevent import of invalid hole diameters
- [SP-22] - Include total number of each surface connection in tie legend
- [SP-79] – Support initiation points in BML loading rules
- [SP-50] - Implement ability to export backfill/redrill properties from text exporter
- [SP-56] - Implement a system to limit user access to sites in Cosmos for Tadpole MVP
- [SP-13] - Fix lagging in files containing a large data set
- [SP-91] - Improve BML export window - default to select all and reorder selection options
- [SP-133] - Re-instate monitoring point functionality in Premier