Summary of changes in DIPPlus v2.18.1
This release of DIPPlus contains bug fixes, particularly for issues found when used in conjunction with
The following issues have been fixed in this release.
- DP was slowing down after several hours of use when used in conjunction with CP.
- DP was not logging out of CP after exporting a blast file when no blast was open. This was preventing DP from logging in to CP again if a different blast was then opened on the device.
- When entering or deleting loading data under certain rare circumstances, DP was creating data packets that did not contain complete information about the hole’s drilling design or loading state. This was causing warnings in CP about ‘drilling design missing’ or ‘loading data missing’, and warnings in DP about having received data from CP that could not be merged.
- When entering loading data, DP could crash under certain circumstances if the Next or Previous Deck button was accidentally tapped twice very quickly.
- When scanning for blast files during startup, DP would crash if it encountered a folder with a name consisting of a single unprintable character.
Summary of changes in DIPPlus v2.18.2
This release of DIPPlus adds support for initiation points in loading rules, along with bug fixes and other minor improvements.
- Support for initiation points in SHOTPlus’s loading rules export (requires SHOTPlus v5.7.1 or later). This means that when DIPPlus applies a loading rule, the new loading design will contain the initiation points (dets/boosters) that are associated with the rule. This solves the issue of ‘disappearing dets’ when the blast is exported back to SHOTPlus.
NOTE: This feature will not retain any detonator timings that were applied in SHOTPlus before the blast was exported to DIPPlus. In other words, if a hole’s original loading design contains det timings, and DIPPlus reapplies loading rules to that hole, the timings will be lost.
- An ‘airplane mode’ checkbox has been added to the General Options / Networks tab, to disable WiFi and prevent DIPPlus from attempting to reconnect to COMMSPlus.
- When topping up a deck that is flagged as incomplete, the top-up defaults to the amount required to bring the deck to its design charge weight.
- When merging new drilling data, the design depths of undipped holes were not being replaced with their new values.
- A rounding error was causing a crash when handling zero-length decks in Imperial units.
- Improved handling of LoadingDataMissingExceptions.
- If the GPS receiver had failed to initialise, DIPPlus was crashing when turning GPS off.
- Error reports are now created in a separate process, to reduce memory usage.