1. On the PC, click Start and type services.
2. Run the Services desktop app.
3. Scroll down to Windows Mobile-2003-based device connectivity.
4. Right-click on it and choose Properties.
5. Select the Log On tab, and tick Local System Account.
6. Also, tick Allow service to interact with desktop.
7. Click OK.
8. The PC will need to be rebooted for the change to take effect.
9. Connect your DIPPlus device, open SHOTPlus, turn the server on and run the installer to confirm the installer functions correctly.