This is for Orica Internal Staff only.
Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) is a security system that requires more than one method of authentication from independent categories of credentials to verify the user’s identity for a login or other transaction.
If the user doesn’t have MFA set-up yet then he/she will be seeing below shown error message that they need MFA to access the system and that they should contact their organizational administrator to request one.
Signing up for MFA
The Orica user will need to submit an Orica IT ticket to request MFA.
The user needs to be on an Orica network (VPN).
- Go to the "Globe".
- Click on "Global Self Service Desk".
- Click on "log a call".
- Type that you need MFA for your account to access BlastIQ with your information.
- Hit Submit on this page.
- Then press Save and Enter on the next page.
This will open an IT ticket to get you access to MFA. Once IT has filled the ticket, they will send an email with instructions on how to sign up for MFA.
How to Use MFA
Please use below steps to use your MFA with the option you’ve chosen which can be a simple text message to your phone or a code that can be generated on app “Authenticator” on your mobile phone.
- If a user is on an external WIFI source without being on the VPN they may encounter this page when logging in. This could happen occasionally or if the user physically logs out of the system.
- The login page will prompt the user to enter their Windows login credentials and then will be asked to use MFA code.
- Please enter the code and click “Verify”.
User should be all set and now will be able to log-in successfully.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org via e-mail if you need further assistance.