SHOTPlus Beta Release
Orica will release SHOTPlus™ Beta Version 184.108.40.206 on 14 May 2018
- # [SP-263] - Holes are selected in the main window when they are selected in the Hole Table
- [SP-128] – Improved error message content when total characters for holes types exceed the maximum allowed 16
- [SP-17] – Improve auto-selection behavior for blaster and logger when using EBS Lead-in tool
- [SP-256] - Display name of the logger in Visibility Manager list rather than the current format
- [SP-277] - Add a "Check All" checkbox to the Loggers section of the Visibility Manager
- [SP-276] - Modify the UI to support an increase in the number of hole types and material types in a future version
- [SP-279] - Enforce the 24 character limit on hole type names (both old and new)
- [SP-285] - Rearrange some Visibility Manager controls to improve UX
- [SP-291] - Improve logging during application startup to help debug issues
- [SP-213] - Hide measurements that are calculated and not actuals against a hole
- [SP-242] – Logger lead-in was incorrectly displaying the logger & Blastbox ID
- [SP-243] - Exceptions View and Hole State legends do not support font size and black and white printing options
- [SP-254] – Cord not displaying correctly in the tie legend
- [SP-265] – Logger II logging paths were being incorrectly exported
- [SP-266] – Error occurred when exporting all loggers when using multiple blasters
- [SP-269] – Recovery file issue, where it would not display the SP file content correctly.
- [SP-270] – Holes created in the BlastIQ Mobile tablet without a diameter would not import.
- [SP-281] – Loading chart displays actual deck horizons as inferred if the depth of the hole is inferred.
- [SP-282] – Loading rules were not displayed in the edit hole dialog.
- [SP-283] – Column width in the standard reports would not accommodate abbreviations with 12 character length.
- [SP-286] – Logger II upload would cause and Object Reference Exception
- [SP-299] - Dipped data once cleared from SP cannot be reimported from the BlastIQ System.
# Not applicable to SHOTPlus Standard